Have you been considering using a private jet for business and can’t quite decide if it’s right for you? Here are some top reasons why businesses choose to fly on private charter and also a few tips on how to decide if it is right for your business.
Top 10 reasons for private jet charter
- No hassle: There are no restrictions on what time of day or night you can travel and often you can book a charter flight within 24 hours of the time you need to travel.
- Efficient: No waiting in queues, no need to arrive hours before check in, no boarding passes or luggage to check in, no need to worry about lengthy delays that occur with commercial travel.
- Versatile: Whether you’re a VIP, organising a group of executives or that vital piece of mining equipment that needs to go TODAY, there are so many options available for Private Charter.
- Flexible: A private jet charter gives you complete flexibility with a 24/7 service ensuring that you minimise interruptions to your business schedule.
- Time: Less time spent travelling and more time on business and ultimately more time to spend with your family.
- Security and Piece of Mind: With a private jet, VIP’s can travel with complete confidentiality. There is no risk of luggage being lost and on top of that, you have available the highest level of safety through the use of highly trained flight and ground crew combined with worlds best practice safety management systems.
- Comfort: Travel in comfort and arrive rested and fresh for your business meetings. Lack of engine vibrations and quietness of the cabin ensures you arrive at your destination ready to start doing business.
- Privacy: With the comfort and privacy of a private jet you can work whilst in the plane – increasing efficiencies. It has been proven time and time again, that you can work more effectively on a private jet charter than you can in your own office due to the lack of interruptions made possible by this environment.
- Exclusivity and personal service: Our goal is to ensure that you are looked after every step of the way. This is assured from the minute you book until you return home. We will ensure that your every need is catered for 24/7 no matter what the requirements.
- Cost Effective: Not as expensive as you think! Compare this to taking commercial flights where you are forced to wait at the airport in queues, waste time transferring from terminal to terminal and accommodation, having flights cancel on you and on top of that being away from your office and its facilities. Once some or all of these points are taken into account, then it’s obvious that a charter flight is cost efficient and a better choice for your people.
When deciding if private jet charter is right for your business, ask yourself do you need to be somewhere at a time that suits you and with a service that saves you time money and hassles when doing business.
If the answer is yes Navair offers a comprehensive Jet Charter Service, arranging private jets for business or pleasure with a discreet, efficient standard of luxury service.