Held each November in Australia’s South West in the stunning Margaret River region, this unique event engages visiting food and wine loving audiences over a 3 day festival program. Since the launch 100,000 passionate foodies have shared in the unique local flavours, incredible landscapes and fun atmosphere.
Not alone in her affection for the event, other returning stars include crowd-favourites Rick andJack Stein, Tetsuya Wakuda, Julien Royer, Ashley Palmer-Watts, Jo Barrett, Mitch Orr and Guy Grossi to name a few. They’ll be joined by an impressive line-up of first-time chefs and wine experts, to host over 45 events in more than 25 unique and breathtaking locations.
A few of the International stars visiting the festival for the first time include Skye Gyngell (Spring, UK), Monica Galetti (Mere, UK), Niki Nakayama (n/naka, USA), Edgar Núñez (SUD 777, Mexico), Rosio Sánchez (Hija de Sanchez, Denmark) and James Lowe (Lyle’s, UK).
New events on the menu include:
- Amelia Park Spring Harvest Dinner: bringing together Skye Gyngell, Danielle Alvarez and Blair Allen to celebrate the incredible local produce and seasonal cooking philosophy shared by all three chefs
- Chow’s Table Chinese Feast: showcasing three young guns of modern Chinese cooking for one high-energy evening of food, drink and story-telling
- Nigella’s Tea Party at Howard Park: serving flutes of sparkling wine and locally baked treats as Lawson talk candidly about life, television and cake
- Julien’s Domain: a memorable dinner that celebrates time, place, great ingredients and the magic that happens when east meats (south)west
- Caves Road Cantina at Black Brewing Co: combining two of the world’s most accomplished Mexican chefs who will serve up a snack party of Mexican delicacies using amazing local produce, washed down with local brews
- Smith & Daughters 90’s Trattoria Dinner: transforming Wise Vineyard Restaurant into a vegan Italian trattoria
- Fishtales with Rick Stein at Wills Domain: providing food for thought and seafood delights
Iconic and much-loved events including the Gourmet Beach BBQ, Feast in the Forest, Sunset Beats & Bites, Fraser Gallop Estate Long Lunch, Dining by Twilight at Margaret River’s Secret Garden and the Gourmet Village at Leeuwin Estate will return to the 2018 program.
Looking to take a group of friends and enjoy the Margaret River
for the weekend and see how WA does wine and food ?
Contact Navair for charter details.