In partnership with one of Australia’s premiere Auctioneers, Navair Jet Services are seeking interested candidates to fill a unique role within both the aviation and automotive industries.
Drawing upon our 40 years’ of operational experience, Navair Jet Services has established itself as one of Australia’s leading private jet charter and aviation service companies, offering uncompromising personal service, with safety, discretion and reliability at the forefront of our business.
We would like to invite you on-board with us, to fill a varied and exciting role as FBO Assistant, at our main office and brand new FBO located in the thriving business hub of Sydney’s Bankstown Airport.
This position will involve;
- Towing/handling of aircraft.
- Facilitating buyer inspections of classic motor vehicles.
- Acceptance and preparation of vehicles for auction.
- Liaising with potential sellers of classic motor vehicles.
- General hangar/aircraft maintenance and cleaning.
- Occasional reception/charter sales duties.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is genuinely interested in the business aviation sector.
- Has an appreciation for classic motor vehicles.
- Exudes confidence, and is approachable.
- Is mechanically minded, and keen to get their hands dirty.
- Has previous experience in the aviation industry.
Working with Navair Jet Services involves;
- Working a flexible roster, including some weekends and nights.
- Driving manual transmission, and left hand drive vehicles.
- Airside driving, towing of aircraft.
To find out more about this position, give us a call or submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re excited about the aviation and automotive industry, we’d love to hear from you!