CORPORATE JET CHARTER
Have you been considering a private jet hire for business and can’t quite decide if it’s right for you? Corporate jet charter can take you direct to your destination at a time that suits you, saving you time and money. One of the best uses for a private jet or turboprop aircraft, is multi-leg business charter to regional locations around the country.
We regularly fly small groups of managers, investors and key personnel to several of their locations in a single day, stopping for a few hours in each city then flying direct to the next. It’s so much faster than driving, and allows you or your staff to see everywhere in a couple of days. (Plus, it’s a great team building exercise!)
As each business trip is unique, we’d love to give you a quote specific to your company. Scroll below and complete the form to have one of our experienced corporate charter consultants get in contact with you.
Here are some top reasons why Australia’s most successful businesses choose to use private jet charter.
- No hassle: There are fewer restrictions on what time of day or night you can travel and often you can book a charter flight within 24 hours of the time you need to travel.
- Efficient: No waiting in queues, no need to arrive hours before check in, no boarding passes or luggage to check in, no need to worry about lengthy delays that occur with commercial travel.
- Versatile: Whether you’re a VIP, organising a group of executives or that vital piece of mining equipment that needs to go TODAY, there are so many options available for corporate Charter.
- Flexible: A corporate jet charter gives you complete flexibility with a 24/7 service ensuring that you minimize interruptions to your business schedule.
- Time: Less time spent travelling equals more time on business and ultimately more time to spend with your family.
- A productive office in the sky! Work comfortably in complete privacy. Private jets are comfortable and private allowing you to get work done whilst on the plane, increasing productivity.
Navair Jet Services can have you off the ground with as little as an hour’s notice. In most cases with access to aircraft that operate below the airport noise thresholds, allowing you to travel at any time (no curfew restrictions).