Why corporate jet charter is good for business
Have you been considering a private jet hire for business and can’t quite decide if it’s right for you? Corporate jet charter can take you direct to your destination at a time that suits you, saving you time and money.
Here are some top reasons why Australia’s most successful businesses choose to use private jet charter.
- No hassle: There are fewer restrictions on what time of day or night you can travel and often you can book a charter flight within 24 hours of the time you need to travel.
- Efficient: No waiting in queues, no need to arrive hours before check in, no boarding passes or luggage to check in, no need to worry about lengthy delays that occur with commercial travel.
- Versatile: Whether you’re a VIP, organising a group of executives or that vital piece of mining equipment that needs to go TODAY, there are so many options available for corporate Charter.
- Flexible: A corporate jet charter gives you complete flexibility with a 24/7 service ensuring that you minimise interruptions to your business schedule.
- Time: Less time spent travelling equals more time on business and ultimately more time to spend with your family.
- A productive office in the sky! Work comfortably in complete privacy. Private jets are comfortable and private allowing you to get work done whilst on the plane, increasing productivity.
Navair can have you off the ground with as little as an hour’s notice. In most cases with access to aircraft that operate below the airport noise thresholds, allowing you to travel at any time (no curfew restrictions).