Night Visual Flight Rules – NVFR
- The NVFR qualification requires 20 hours flight training.
- This includes 1 hour of solo circuits.
- If you are looking to obtain an additional endorsement but are working full-time business hours, why not devote some time to flying at night after work? We are flexible with our bookings to suit your schedule.
- We recommend that students fly in Winter to make use of the earlier night-time hours (rather than having to wait until roughly 8pm in Summer).
Talk to a Navair Flight Training experienced Instructor today on 1300 759 722 or apply below:
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
- Current CASA Aviation Medical – Class 1 or 2
- Current ASIC
- 3 months / 15 hours
- 1 hour of solo night circuits
- Ground theory component
- 1 on 1 instruction
- Private study area
- Flexibility on times and dates
Other Navair Pilot Training Courses:
APPLY TODAY WITH NAVAIR
Please complete the form below and a member of our flight training team will be in touch shortly.