Private Instrument Flight Rating – PIFR
- Why do the whole Instrument Rating if you only need a couple of Flight Procedure Authorisations (FPA’s)?
- PIFR will suit those who don’t need to exercise the privileges of a full IFR.
- Hours are dependent on what FPA’s you are seeking.
- Pre-requisite PPL minimum with PIFR theory exam passed.
- Training involves a combination of simulator and in-aircraft flight time.
Talk to a Navair Flight Training experienced Instructor today on 1300 759 722 or apply below:
Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
Current CASA Aviation Medical – Class 2
6 to 8 months / 50 hours (dependant on selection of approvals)
1 on 1 instruction
Private study area
Flexibility on times and dates
Your choice of NAVAIR aircraft
Other Navair Pilot Training Courses:
APPLY TODAY WITH NAVAIR
Please complete the form below and a member of our flight training team will be in touch shortly.