Commercial Pilot Licence – CPL
- The self-paced Commercial Pilot License course is designed to prepare you for a career in commercial aviation.
- To obtain a CPL, you will undergo a non-integrated 200-hour training course, of which 100 hours are pilot in command.
- Not only will you be taught how to fly like a commercial pilot, but you will also learn how to think and act like one.
- We will work with you to provide a tailored training package to suit your requirements.
- You have your choice of aircraft to complete your CPL – the Cirrus or Diamond DA42NG.
Talk to a Navair Flight Training experienced Instructor today on 1300 759 722 or apply below:
Current CASA Aviation Medical – Class 1
6 to 8 months / 200 hours total (100 command)
Non-integrated 200-hour course including 100 hours command
1 on 1 instruction
Private study area
Flexibility on times and dates
Your choice of NAVAIR aircraft
Other Navair Pilot Training Courses:
APPLY TODAY WITH NAVAIR
Please complete the form below and a member of our flight training team will be in touch shortly.